Hallo, Not sure whether it is a right place o ask, but still. I am trying to run docker registry in rootless podman. I have created a 'register' user and started the registry with the following command: podman run --privileged -d --name registry -p 5000:5000 -v /srv/registry:/var/lib/registry --restart=always registry:latest (/srv/registry belongs to 'registry' user, so should be visible in rootless container as belonging to root). So far so good, I test the register with podman search and it returns expected results. But as soon as I exit the ssh session in which I started the container, container terminates, not immediately but in half minute or so. There;s no diagnostic about the reason in podman logs, nor in /var/syslog, nor in dmesg output. Just in case I tried to start it with nohup - same result. I also tried to start it as a service using the following file: [Unit] Description=Containers registry After=syslog.target network.target RequiresMountsFor=/srv/registry [Service] User=registry Group=registry LimitMEMLOCK=infinity LimitNOFILE=65535 Type=simple RemainAfterExit=yes ExecStart=/usr/bin/podman start registry ExecStop=/usr/bin/podman stop -t 60 registry [Install] WantedBy=multi-user.target And it still terminates in about half a minute after service startup. How can I find at least some indication about why this happens? Best regards, -- \ / | | (OvO) | Михаил Иванов | (^^^) | | \^/ | E-mail: ivans@isle.spb.ru | ^ ^ | |