Hi, I've just build an image with buildah, this image seems to work as expected as I can start the application inside the build container. But as soon as I try to run this image with "podman run", I get an "Operation not permitted" error about clock_gettime(CLOCK_MONOTONIC, _). This is the command used to run the image with buildah: $ buildah run $(buildah from ejabberd:armv7-21.01) \ /usr/local/sbin/ejabberdctl foreground < ... the application starts without error> And the command to run the same image with podman: $ podman run -it --rm --entrypoint /usr/local/sbin/ejabberdctl \ ejabberd:armv7-21.01 foreground clock_gettime(CLOCK_MONOTONIC, _) failed: Operation not permitted (1) Aborted I think this is related to the host architecture (armv7 / raspberry pi 3 / raspbian) as I can't reproduce it on amd64. $ buildah --version buildah version 1.19.2 (image-spec 1.0.1-dev, runtime-spec 1.0.2-dev) $ podman --version podman version 2.1.1 I've already build and run a couple of images on this architecture, and never seen this error before. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thanks. -- Laurent Meunier <laurent@deltalima.net>