Re: rootless podman run container as user rather than root
Hi Tom Be delighted to! Feel quite honoured being asked as I didn't think it was anything special, but know that the work will pay dividends for all concerned. Bryan
Super! The blog site works off .md files in this GitHub repo: https://github.com/containers/podman.io. The README.md there has the details of the meta data needed, a .config_yml one time edit and a title with colon (':') workaround if needed. Hopefully all pretty straight forward, if not please holler! t On 01/09/2020 11:02 AM, Bryan Hepworth wrote:
Hi Tom
Be delighted to! Feel quite honoured being asked as I didn't think it was anything special, but know that the work will pay dividends for all concerned.
Bryan
_______________________________________________ Podman mailing list -- podman@lists.podman.io To unsubscribe send an email to podman-leave@lists.podman.io
Hi Tom Blog post is in progress, been a real moo this week with other things. I forked the podman.io repo so that i could look at things. I'm also checking my notes also still tally up to current rhel8.1 plus updates. So far so good! When I'm done do i just send a pull request? Bryan
participants (3)
-
Bryan Hepworth -
bryan.hepworth@gmail.com -
Tom Sweeney