podman 1.7.0: "man podman-system-df" seems badly formatted
just upgraded to podman 1.7.0 on my fedora 31 box, and the output of "man podman-system-df" (EXAMPLE section) seems really misformatted. rday
Thanks for the heads up. That does appear to be messed up, I'll see if I can realign stuff as it should be. t On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 10:53 AM Robert P. J. Day <rpjday@crashcourse.ca> wrote:
just upgraded to podman 1.7.0 on my fedora 31 box, and the output of "man podman-system-df" (EXAMPLE section) seems really misformatted.
rday _______________________________________________ Podman mailing list -- podman@lists.podman.io To unsubscribe send an email to podman-leave@lists.podman.io
Just created a PR, we hadn't annotated the examples properly. Thanks for the heads up! t https://github.com/containers/libpod/pull/4926 On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 3:55 PM Tom & Susie Sweeney <sweeney@teamalpha.org> wrote:
Thanks for the heads up. That does appear to be messed up, I'll see if I can realign stuff as it should be.
t
On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 10:53 AM Robert P. J. Day <rpjday@crashcourse.ca> wrote:
just upgraded to podman 1.7.0 on my fedora 31 box, and the output of "man podman-system-df" (EXAMPLE section) seems really misformatted.
rday _______________________________________________ Podman mailing list -- podman@lists.podman.io To unsubscribe send an email to podman-leave@lists.podman.io
On 1/21/20 4:52 PM, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
just upgraded to podman 1.7.0 on my fedora 31 box, and the output of "man podman-system-df" (EXAMPLE section) seems really misformatted.
rday _______________________________________________ Podman mailing list -- podman@lists.podman.io To unsubscribe send an email to podman-leave@lists.podman.io
participants (3)
-
Daniel Walsh -
Robert P. J. Day -
Tom & Susie Sweeney