How to track down an IP address that is causing errors in an container
This is with Podman v3.4.2 on RHEL 8.1. I have an IP address (10.88.0.49) that I don't recognize in a Grafana container log. This IP address isn't tied to any other containers that I'm running as rootful. I'm getting errors tied to this IP address as I can only view the Grafana UI from my RHEL8 workstation, and when others try to access the UI, they get a type of banner screen stating Grafana isn't able to load its application file. This is the error message: ERRO[03-28|12:22:46] Error writing to response logger=context err="write tcp 10.88.0.49:3000 -> 10.88.0.1:43250: write: broken pipe" I'm not using a container orchestrator at this time, we just piloting Prometheus/Grafana, to see how it works out in our environment. These are the containers and their IP addresses below (all being run as rootful): Prometheus - 10.88.0.26 Prometheus Node Exporter - 10.88.0.25 Nexus - 10.88.0.34 Grafana - 10.88.0.53 Thanks Chris Miller Altron INC. 703-814-7647 Christopher.miller@altroninc.com Christopher.Miller@gd-ms.com<mailto:Christopher.Miller@gd-ms.com>
participants (1)
-
Christopher.Miller@gd-ms.com