People, I also should have added that anyone who wants to clone the Docker and README files can get them here: git@gitlab.com:philip_rhoades/fpsd.git P. On 2021-01-10 18:32, Philip Rhoades via Podman wrote:
People,
After quite a while and with some help from @fitzy on Discourse Meta forum, I finally have a working version of Fedora-Podman-Discourse!
There is still some work to do on the site - the obvious thing being to get the Discourse mail facility talking to my IndiMail (QMail) Podman container . . so if you are motivated to sign up, please wait till I get that going at least . .
Anyway, here is what it looks like so far:
https://forum.philiprhoades.org/
Any feedback appreciated!
Regards,
Phil.
On 2020-05-18 13:55, Philip Rhoades wrote:
People,
I can run the discourse image with docker, export the container and import it as an image into podman.
The script that manages docker discourse containers is:
/var/discourse/launcher
and is attached. It would be good if it were possible to just replace all the occurrences of "docker" with "podman", fix version numbers etc and be able to use the script - but can any gurus see dockerisms in the script that will cause podman gotchas for this idea?
Thanks,
Phil.
_______________________________________________ Podman mailing list -- podman@lists.podman.io To unsubscribe send an email to podman-leave@lists.podman.io
-- Philip Rhoades PO Box 896 Cowra NSW 2794 Australia E-mail: phil@pricom.com.au