Hi Peter, thanks for answer. try to check infra container : podman ps -a | grep infra f459fd0abcc3 k8s.gcr.io/pause:3.1 9 minutes ago Up 9 minutes ago 0.0.0.0:8080->80/tcp, 0.0.0.0:8443->443/tcp, 0.0.0.0:3306->3306/tcp 9ea0fe54168c-infra [vagrant@localhost ~]$ podman inspect --format "{{.NetworkSettings}}" f459fd0abcc3 <no value> podman pod ls POD ID NAME STATUS CREATED # OF CONTAINERS INFRA ID 9ea0fe54168c drupal Running 10 minutes ago 2 f459fd0abcc3 pod is running ... seems that k8s.gcr.io/pause:3.1 container is never starts ... is there maybe another infra image to use ? or I missing something? Am Mo., 5. Aug. 2019 um 20:15 Uhr schrieb Peter Hunt <pehunt@redhat.com>:
This is because the network configuration is stored in the infra container (the creator and holder of the network namespace). I definitely think this should be easier to access, but you can get the IP address by doing the following: `podman ps -a | grep infra` will get you the container ID of the infra container `podman inspect --format "{{.NetworkSettings}}" $INFRA_ID` will get you the IP address.
On Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 2:08 PM <nikolaj@majorov.biz> wrote:
Hi I running container in pod and it is not getting an ip address.
sudo podman pod create --name drupal -p 3306 -p 8080:80 -p 8443:443
sudo podman run --pod drupal \ -e MARIADB_USER=bn_drupal \ -e MARIADB_PASSWORD=drupal \ -e MARIADB_ROOT_PASSWORD=redhat \ -e MARIADB_DATABASE=bitnami_drupal \ --volume mariadb_data:/bitnami \ --rm -it docker.io/bitnami/mariadb:10.3
so then I inspect network setting of container in the pod it is not getting an ip address: podman inspect --format "{{.NetworkSettings}}" 05905843e7d6 { false 0 [] [] [] 0 0 }
if I run same container without a pod I get an ip address:
sudo podman run -e MARIADB_USER=bn_drupal \ -e MARIADB_PASSWORD=drupal \ -e MARIADB_ROOT_PASSWORD=redhat \ -e MARIADB_DATABASE=bitnami_drupal \ --volume mariadb_data:/bitnami \ --rm -it docker.io/bitnami/mariadb:10.3
podman inspect --format "{{.NetworkSettings}}" 3f760c0aad51 { false 0 [] /var/run/netns/cni-b8f71228-9609-8585-5952-4112548c737b [] [] 10.88.0.1 0 10.88.0.7 16 92:62:fd:37:1b:bb}
why it happens ? is there something I forget or missing ?
[vagrant@localhost ~]$ podman version Version: 1.4.4 RemoteAPI Version: 1 Go Version: go1.12.7 OS/Arch: linux/amd64 _______________________________________________ Podman mailing list -- podman@lists.podman.io To unsubscribe send an email to podman-leave@lists.podman.io