Hey, These would be run on the host You can also change the restorecon parameters to restore the contexts for the storage you mounted sudo restorecon -R -v <path to storage> Doing ls -laZ on the storage you mount in the container, will also give everyone here insights on the selinux contexts Regards, Leon On Wed, 6 Oct, 2021, 17:43 Christopher.Miller@gd-ms.com, < Christopher.Miller@gd-ms.com> wrote:
Sorry I’m not clear where I want to run these commands, on the host or the container?
thanks
*From:* Daniel Walsh <dwalsh@redhat.com> *Sent:* Tuesday, October 5, 2021 7:10 PM *To:* podman@lists.podman.io *Subject:* [Podman] Re: permissions issues to host filesystem when running rootless Vs rootful and question on opening port on container/host
I am guessing this is an SELinux issue. Perhaps sudo restorecon -R -v /var/lib/containers
Might fix it.
You can run `sudo ausearch -m avc -ts recent`
After it fails to see if SELinux is involved.
_______________________________________________ Podman mailing list -- podman@lists.podman.io To unsubscribe send an email to podman-leave@lists.podman.io