On Thu, 16 Apr 2020, Scott McCarty wrote:
My recommendation would be to wait a few weeks. I have committed
to driving some major changes to the upstream docs. You are now on
my list as the "third amigo" if you are OK with that. I'm planning
on creating a branch to work on docs, along with a development docs
site (I need to work on that). Then, I will reach out, and we can
all hack on it. Does that work?
yup. can i assume it will remain sphinx-based, as i am currently
knee-deep in helping convert another project to sphinx, so being able
to transfer all that know-how would be just ducky.