Okay, thanks for the info. Hmmm....I'm running a Nexus container with the -restart=always flag (I'm coming from a Docker background), launched from the CLI. Not really sure if there are pros/cons of -restart Vs setting up a system file. Like in the following URL below, it just talks about setting it system file for a Podman container: https://www.tutorialworks.com/podman-systemd/ thanks From: Daniel Walsh <dwalsh@redhat.com> Sent: Thursday, December 2, 2021 1:29 PM To: podman@lists.podman.io Subject: [Podman] Re: Restart Status for Containers running in Podman External E-mail --- CAUTION: This email originated from outside GDMS. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. On 12/2/21 11:09, Christopher.Miller@gd-ms.com<mailto:Christopher.Miller@gd-ms.com> wrote: Dumb question. I looked thru the mail archive and couldn't find what I was looking for. With Docker, if you inspect the container, you can see a RestartPolicy. Lets you know if the container will restart if the server reboots. We have a container run Podman (version 1.4.2-stable2, yes its older, however its what I have to work with for now), is there a way to tell if restart has been set for a container? Thanks _______________________________________________ Podman mailing list -- podman@lists.podman.io<mailto:podman@lists.podman.io> To unsubscribe send an email to podman-leave@lists.podman.io<mailto:podman-leave@lists.podman.io> Best you can do with that old of Podman is to put the container start and stop into a systemd unit file. Podman 3.4 has much better support for this kind of thing.