I'm experimenting with Podman on a Ubuntu 22.04 Vagrant box. I installed Podman and its dependencies manually from GitHub releases rather than using the outdated version in the Ubuntu repositories. This means I had to rely on web sources for my configuration files, and I may have gotten something a bit wrong. Here's the systemd service file: [Unit] Description=TileServer GL After=network-online.target Requires=network-online.target [Service] Restart=always ExecStartPre=/usr/bin/podman pull maptiler/tileserver-gl:v3.1.1 ExecStart=/usr/bin/podman container run --rm \ --name tileserver -u www-data -p 8083:8080 \ -v /vagrant_data/resources/tiles:/data \ maptiler/tileserver-gl:v3.1.1 \ -c /etc/tileserver.json \ --public_url https://devserver.local/tiles [Install] WantedBy=default.target /etc/containers/containers.conf: [containers] log_driver="journald" tz="local" [network] network_backend="netavark" registries.conf and policy.json are minimal and have nothing related to this issue. When I run the service and do `journalctl -u tileserver`, this is what gets logged after the container has been pulled and started: Aug 17 14:53:51 mapapi-dev tileserver[11742]: Starting tileserver-gl v3.1.1 Aug 17 14:53:51 mapapi-dev podman[11671]: Starting tileserver-gl v3.1.1 Aug 17 14:53:51 mapapi-dev tileserver[11742]: No MBTiles specified, using zurich_switzerland.mbtiles Aug 17 14:53:51 mapapi-dev podman[11671]: No MBTiles specified, using zurich_switzerland.mbtiles Aug 17 14:53:51 mapapi-dev tileserver[11742]: [INFO] Automatically creating config file for zurich_switzerland.mbtiles Aug 17 14:53:51 mapapi-dev tileserver[11742]: [INFO] Only a basic preview style will be used. Aug 17 14:53:51 mapapi-dev podman[11671]: [INFO] Automatically creating config file for zurich_switzerland.mbtiles Aug 17 14:53:51 mapapi-dev podman[11671]: [INFO] Only a basic preview style will be used. Aug 17 14:53:51 mapapi-dev podman[11671]: [INFO] See documentation to learn how to create config.json file. Aug 17 14:53:51 mapapi-dev tileserver[11742]: [INFO] See documentation to learn how to create config.json file. Aug 17 14:53:51 mapapi-dev tileserver[11742]: Run with --verbose to see the config file here. Aug 17 14:53:51 mapapi-dev podman[11671]: Run with --verbose to see the config file here. Aug 17 14:53:51 mapapi-dev tileserver[11742]: Starting server Aug 17 14:53:51 mapapi-dev podman[11671]: Starting server Aug 17 14:53:51 mapapi-dev tileserver[11742]: Listening at http://[::]:8080/ Aug 17 14:53:51 mapapi-dev podman[11671]: Listening at http://[::]:8080/ Aug 17 14:53:51 mapapi-dev tileserver[11742]: Startup complete Aug 17 14:53:51 mapapi-dev podman[11671]: Startup complete So, everything that tileserver prints to stdout, podman repeats. If I run the container as a simple terminal command outside systemd, everything is only printed out once. Any ideas for a fix? I don't particularly care whether it's the 'tileserver' or 'podman' rows out of the duplicated ones that end up in the logs, but I'd rather not have both logged.